You have found the desired home at perfect location and the seller has also accepted your offer. Now, the next important step is the preparation of a property deed. The deed is a legal document which transfers the ownership of the property to the new owner. The process is simple and straight, requiring an attorney, the seller, new owner and the agent.
Assure America Title Insurance Company are quite pleased to inform you that we provide deed preparation services in the minimum time possible. The tough economic conditions demand cost savings at every step and that is what we offer you with our affordable deed preparations. With our low-cost deed service, you can pass on savings to your client, enhance your profit margins and boost the bottom line.
Though there are varied kinds of deeds available but the purpose of each of them is same and that is a transfer of ownership to the buyer. Our professionals can help you in drafting following kinds of deeds:
- General warranty deeds
- Special warranty deeds- it states that the property possesses a good title and seller has full right to sell it to you.
- Quitclaim deeds- it states that if the seller has any ownership claim, the person agrees to quit that claim. Unlike giant and warranty, it does not state the different rights transferred.
- Corporate warranty deeds
- Personal representative deeds
- Trustee deeds
- Assignments of lease
- Assignments of mortgage
Some other deeds to transfer the ownership may include:
- Gift deed
- Deed-in-lieu of foreclosure
- Tax deed
Why should you choose the services of Assure America Title Insurance Company?
- Quick turnaround times which are generally four to eight hours from the submission
- Convenient billing options
- 24/7 availability
You can avail our services by sending the commitment which comprises of deed request particulars and legal description of the concerned property.
We are looking forward to offer you best deed preparation services. For any queries and additional information, please feel free to contact us. Our agents will be more than happy to serve you.